Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."

I love this quote by Annie Dillard (1945 – ) writer and Pulitzer prize recipient.

As you have noticed I am restructuring my blogs.

I am narrowing each one down to a single focus point. Anti-ageing treatments, wrinkle creams and wrinkle reducers is pretty new and I will be adding lots of information soon.

I updated my general health blog to focus on Alternative acne treatments, Acne remedy and the best treatments for acne. This one is also in the developmental stage. I am sure they will all take on a new look shortly.

I chose these subjects because these are the questions you have been asking.

I will use this blog as a central connector so to speak with updates on all the other blogs and websites I am currently involved with.

My new healthy all natural dog foods website is under going major design changes this week. I will announce it's unveiling.

Sherrie Chastain
Health and Beauty Consultant