Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Skeptics, Holistic Healing, Natural Remedies & Alternative Medicine?

Because I do a lot of research as a Holistic Healing Health Care Consultant, I read a lot of information that is also very counter productive & downright inaccurate. After reading an article on a high ranking skeptic site just now, I was shocked at the way information was being manipulated.

You must research everything, because You only get one body & one life. Your choices today predetermine your health & well being in the future.

This article made it sound like there is no science behind Holistic Healing, Natural Remedies & Alternative Medicine. I guess they don't realize many medicines contain isolated elements that were found in plants, then reproduced in labs.

I am putting together a very informative article on holistic healing, natural remedies & alternative medicine to help counter information that is circulating that is based on a very slanted viewpoint.

Because of the personal tragedies in my own life I learned many years ago to take responsibility for my own body, life & choices. I research information & then I research the source of the information before I personally test any holistic healing method, natural remedies or alternative medicine.

I am experiencing the highest level of health & well being I have experienced in the last 4 decades.

Sherrie Chastain
Holistic Healing Health Care Consultant
Holistic Healing, Natural Remedies, Alternative Medicine